background

Saturday, February 3, 2007

A Day in Memphis



We had such a fun day today. We drove to Chelsea and Justin's and arrived just in time for lunch. Yum! We had butterfly chops on the grill, onions and mushrooms, glazed carrots, and roast potatoes with rosemary.I don't know which was better, the food or not having to prepare it!We met their new pug, Miss Piggy (so ugly she's cute:)After lunch, Chelsea and I went out to do some "sale" shopping at the Collierville Mall.I love a good bargain. For $37 I got 2 swimsuits, a pair of jeans, 2 fleece hooded sweatshirts, and two pairs of nylon/fleece lined sweat pants at GapKids. The normal price was $175.We also visited Bella Vita and I bought two Valentine decorations--for some reason I have only one Valentine's decoration.We got home around 6:30. It is so nice to have them close by.A day out with a daughter is a simple joy in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment