background

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fresh New Beginnings

We have been blessed with wonderful friends, dear family, and beautiful homes to share with others through the thirty two years of our marriage. We have made homes in Indiana, Arkansas, Florida,Tennessee, Italy, and Greece. Now a new home awaits us in Alabama. I feel so hopeful. Each new town has new faces, new stores, a new church family, and new roads to travel. I am excited to find what the Lord has in store for us. I know that He delights in giving us the desires of our hearts when we delight in Him (Psalm 37:4). We are going to Alabama next week to look at a property we have found. It looks like a place I could make into a home. I am ready to begin again, while thanking God for the beautiful life He blessed us with these past seven years in Tennessee. I have grown close to friends here. They have been through weddings, strokes, grandbabies and heart surgeries. They have cried with me and laughed with me. I'm almost afraid to put it into words, but I am ready to do more. I want the Lord to use me in Montgomery. I want to be His hands and His feet. He knows my inadequacies, but uses me anyway. I know He has great plans for Terry at Faulkner. He has great plans for my boys. And He has great plans for me. Because I am His child, and I've always felt I was kind of one of His favorites:) Why else would I have been so blessed?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for new beginnings in Alabama! :) Can't wait to come "home" to wherever God leads you and dad. So excited to follow your blog again too! :-)

    ReplyDelete