background

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jordan's 13th Birthday






On Saturday we celebrated a special birthday with a house full of boys from church and our homeschool group. It had to be the easiest party I ever hosted. They were a nice group of boys who enjoyed playing Kinect, table tennis, football, and hanging out in the cabin. I went with an Alabama theme and tried my hand at cake decorating. I sure missed Chelsea being here with her wonderful cakes. Katie was here with her amazing skills, but I'm afraid she had her hands full with a one month old in her arms:) We shared pizza together, visited with a few of the parents, and then spent the remainder of the evening with our older children and grandchildren. I had made Maria a new apron and she baked us a cake in her new EasyBake oven. Julia clomped around in her Pinkalicious heels with matching cupcake purse. Charlotte spent the night and went to church with us the next morning. Grandchildren are so much fun--and their parents are pretty great, too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment