background

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Wedding Day



December 18 was a wonderful day for our family. God blessed me with a new daughter, Kristin Nicole. Yes, she shares the same name as my other daughter-in-law, but she is unique and special in her own right. Jon was always a man who marched to his own drum. I was afraid several times over the years that he would never find the woman who could not just "allow" for his uniqueness, but that would love and cherish them. And then he found her. She is beautiful, sweet, kind, intelligent- and, best of all, she loves him. Truly loves him. We could not be any happier. I am so grateful that they both allowed God to determine their steps. His ways are not our ways, but they are always perfect. Thus, why my blogging took a break. It was simply contentment. Contentment with the wonderful children God has blessed Terry and I with, and their dear spouses, Tim, Justin, Kristin and Kristin.Thank you, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment