background

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Garden 2011




Today the boys and I finally got are plants in the garden. We planted two types of tomatoes (one for slicing and one for Italian sauce), cabbage, green and red peppers, cucumbers, zucchini, and squash I also planted come lantana and heather in my front beds. I've had trouble getting anything to grow out there because it gets so much sun, so I'll see how these work. We also moved our swing out to the front yard so that we can sit in the evenings and watch the sun go down. Our clotheslines are finally untangled:) and we can enjoy clothes flapping on the line as soon as this next day of rain is behind us! Tomorrow is Homeschool Co-op and we will be making Italian spaghetti sauce and ciabatta bread. We only have a few weeks left and I thought they'd probably enjoy that more than a new vocabulary list.I'm looking forwardto this weekend and time with my children and grandchildren. I have new bubble wands and Playdoh waiting for their arrival. I sure enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment