background

Friday, July 29, 2011

A Visit from Great Grandpa and Grandma




June 15, Earl was asked to speak at Dalraida as a part of their Summer series. Terry was already scheduled to speak the same evening for the Pelham congregation, and really hated to miss hearing him. I have always appreciated Earl's lessons because I am aware of how many hours of Bible study take place while preparing for each lesson. He spoke on "By Faith- Joseph". I am so grateful that God blessed me many years ago with a father-in-law who serves God wholeheartedly. I am also grateful that almost 24 years ago, after the death of Terry's sweet mother, Gwen, that the Lord sent Lora to be his helpmeet. She is such a joy to spend time with..and boy, can she cook! Tim and Katie brought the children down to visit, and for once I had batteries in my camera. I had just finished new sun dresses for the girls so they were sweet "models" in the swing for me. What a blessing of faithfulness..to play with your great grandchildren on a beautiful summer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment