background

Friday, July 29, 2011

Indian Creek Christian Camp 2011




Where has this summer gone? A friend mentioned to me in passing about how long it had been since I had written, and I honestly believed it had been a few weeks. I wanted to keep this blog so I could remember the daily gifts I am blessed with. Looking back over previous posts has helped remind me of how good life is, and how very much I have to be thankful for. At the end of May the boys and I attended Indian Creek Christian Camp/ Apologetics Press Week. It was a wonderful experience. I was a counselor for 12-13 year old girls and they were delightful. The speakers each day were intelligent, articulate and knowledgeable about Science and evidences of God. I learned more than anyone! The mornings were spent in class, and the afternoon was spent doing sports or crafts. There was an evening lesson,followed by a devotional. I was appreciative that the boys were able to be surrounded by some really fine young people.

No comments:

Post a Comment