background

Friday, June 23, 2006

Busy Days


We left yesterday afternoon to go see Chelsea in Memphis for the evening. Her store was having their grand opening and it went really well. I enjoyed all the words of praise for my hard working daughter, and, of course very important to me, the food was amazing!I love visiting in my children's homes. Their apartment is really cute. We spent the night and then came home this morning. I spent the day getting things prepared for our trip and for VBS. The boys helped me color and cut out MANY fish for our story on the Sea of Galilee.Tonight was the first night of VBS and it was alot of fun. It did dawn on me that there was a good chance that this would be the boys last VBS for a while since we would not be here next summer if things go as planned.Of course, none of us knows what tomorrow holds.VBS is such a fun part of childhood. Booster, Booster, Be A Booster...

No comments:

Post a Comment