background

Monday, June 19, 2006

Traveling Shoes




I've spent the morning gathering things together to pack the boys for their stay at Katie's.This next week is a busy one with packing, getting the house ready for our absence, teaching VBS, and a good-bye dinner for Nancy. I am getting excited about returning to Italy.I realized in church yesterday that in only two Sundays I would be worshipping in Florence with Luigi, Liliana, Gianfranco, Robbie and Mona. That's so exciting.I'd be even more excited if all of my children were going to be with us. I know the older ones would really love to be getting on a plane and going home again.Lord willing, that day will come sooner rather than later, but in the mean time...these pictures are for each of you.And yes, I will bring you each a Kinderegg!

1 comment: