background

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bicycle riding in the Spring

Joy of joys! A shiny new bicycle, all my own. I haven't ridden a bicycle in years. But now that I live at the end of a dirt road, with beautiful fields all along the side of the road, I decided that I would really enjoy taking rides with my boys on sunny days. Reality check! I made it to the end of the road and back and was totally out of breath:) I did enjoy every minute of it though. Now I am motivated to keep moving and work up to going longer distances. In the meantime, I do believe it's the cutest bike I've seen in a very long time. And best of all, it cost $89 at Walmart.

1 comment:

  1. I will not covet your basket.
    I will not covet your basket.
    I will not covet your basket.
    I will not covet your basket.
    I will not covet your basket.
    Really, I won't...

    Looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete