background

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hot Chocolate


Today was a busy day and my to-do list was long. We managed to take five sacks of outgrown clothes (just since August!) to Goodwill, do our grocery shopping, and walk on the treadmill- but school didn't get finished until 9:30pm. That doesn't say much about my priorities today:( On Friday we will be half finished with our school year, and I believe we are all three ready for a Christmas break. Terry had a study session until 10pm so the boys stayed up late and we greeted him with cookies and hot chocolate. It's amazing how a cup of hot chocolate and marshmallows can rescue a day. After we untied the candy on our Christmas countdown, the boys went to bed with smiles on their faces. It definitely beat the moanings and groanings heard earlier in the evening. I can't imagine why they were not wanting to discuss why the colonists were upset about taxation without representation.I made a mistake. I knew it was too much for one day. But at least I knew how to end the day well.

No comments:

Post a Comment