background

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Trunking 2010

Tonight was so much fun. After church we all shared finger foods together and then the children trick or trunked. There were jumping blowups, a dunking booth, hayrides,etc. I thought the boys would decide they were too old this year, but they really enjoyed themselves. They helped me gather up items to decorate our trunk--and that was about the last I saw of them:) Terry and I handed out treats and enjoyed visiting with some of the members we had not met before. I did miss not seeing my sweet grandchildren, but they enjoy playing dress up year round so I'll see their outfits eventually! We don't have a lot of experience with Halloween. We did many years of Carnevale (in February), and once we returned to America we were at a congregation for several years that chose not to celebrate. Our little boys have gotten to trick or treat alot more than their brothers and sisters. Tonight when we returned home, Jordan had never gotten any candy, and Christian only had about 5 pieces in his bag. They were having too much fun. We're making some great memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment