background

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Friends in the Neighborhood

This week I am going to try :) to think of at least one aspect of my life for which I am grateful. Today's post is easy. Since about the crack of dawn I have had neighbor kids in my yard playing football, tag, and then Konnect (whatever the new game for the Xbox 360 is called that belongs to my son-in-law). The game is a huge hit with the whole family. Everyone is so sore this morning they are all moaning and groaning! It has been good for a lot of laughs. This afternoon I have been able to do some holiday baking as I have listened to the children outside running and laughing. Our home was built by the family of one of the girls (it was her first home and  she now lives next door) and we bought the home from the other little girls grandparents. The boy lives at the end of ths street and is a regular football and soccer buddy for the boys. I asked to get a picture of all of them and the girls obviously had fond memories of "their" playhouse, so we took it there. Christian obviously responded with"You can have it. We don't want it"--spoken like a true boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment