background

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Luke Edward


On December 8, 2010 at 3:57 in the afternoon, Luke Edward, my newest grandson entered this world. He was eagerly waited for by his brother Gabriel, 5, his sister Maria, 3, and his sister, Julia, 1(they both have birthdays next month). He is a beautiful child, with dark hair and dark eyes. Maria wanted me to put him down so he could walk around, and then asked me why he didn't say much! I enjoyed my days there while Tim and Katie bonded in the hospital with their little one. I enjoyed homeschooling Gabriel so much. He uses the same curriculum I used with Jordan and Christian several years past and it was a vivid reminder of how fast time flies. He's, not surprisingly, a very sharp little boy. Watching them play together is a gift. One I'm so grateful to have. Welcome to the world, Luke. You have been blessed with the most loving family a little boy could ever ask for.

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful...so glad Tim and Katie have you available to help during this joyful time. Congratulations to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And where is the picture of Luke Edward??? Love the pictures of the others!
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete