background

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Some of My Favorite Ornaments








Just a few of our favorite ornaments. The picture in the silver frame was a gift from my sister Kathi last year. It is a photo from 1976 when Terry came home with me from Harding College for the holidays. It brought tears to my eyes. I had never seen this picture before. It was the beginning of so many wonderful holidays together. The homemaking ornaments have been birthday gifts over the past several years from Katie. They are really special to me. The ornament composed of many pictures was a gift from Laurel Sewell and the late Beverly Bradford after our trip together to Italy and Greece. Ou tree may not win any awards for beauty, but each ornament holds a dear memory of a beautiful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment