background

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Easter 2011


We shared such a wonderful Easter celebration this year. I love having children and grandchildren close enough by to have an excuse to decorate with bunnies and eggs, and cupcakes with jellybeans. We went and spent Friday night and Saturday in Tallahassee with David and Karen. Terry and the boys spent the day fishing...with a whopping one fish caught between them:) Karen and I crammed a lot in , in a little bit of time. We visited the family gravesite, drove by our old homes in Tallahassee, and visited Thomasville, GA's lovely little shops. We shared an amazing lunch with my niece, Jaime, topped off with an incredible creme brulee'. It was one of my favorite vacations ever. We arrived home around 9pm, and Katie and family arrived about 30 minutes behind us. The Easter bunny made his appearance, we shared a wonderful meal...and best of all...when I woke from my nap, Katie had cleaned my refrigerator and done the dishes! It doesn't get much better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment