background

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sonlight- Core G


There's nothing more exciting for a homeschooling mother than the arrival of the new school years' curriculum. Everything is color coded and on the shelves waiting for our new year to begin. This year we will be starting World History-1 with Sonlight, Apologia Press' Anatomy and General Science, First Year Latin, Easy Grammar, and Teaching Textbooks Math. The day it arrived I emptied the box and then filled it back up with last years materials and took them to the post office to mail to an e-bayer:) Thanks to Tim and Katie's help, I was able to list some items on e-bay and sell them...and make over $400. Definitely worth the hassle of mailing!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I wish I could have that kind of turnaround but I have to hang on to my core for another 4 years for the younger one! :( Oh well....one day I'll make some money back, right? Right? :)
    I like your little sign about homeschool in session. Where do you use that?

    ReplyDelete