background

Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Sewing Room

After the guests left this weekend I got to work on a project I have been dying to get to. My sewing room. I moved everything out of the loft area of the cabin except for one twin bed. I then set up all my sewing cabinets on one side along with my machine. On the other side I set up a table and shelves with all my scrapbooking materials. I've done some sewing recently, but scrapbooking has been on hold for a long time. No one comes up in the loft (the stairs are killers) except for me, so I can leave my messes spread out everywhere and pick back up with my projects even when I have just a few minutes to work. The best part is I can even watch Top Chef on the tv down below while I work:) I have several projects ready to start- an apron for Mona Lee, several dresses for granddaughters, a braided rug, and a quilt. I should be busy for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment